7th ICC Africa Conference Takes Place In Lagos
The 7th ICC Africa Conference on International Arbitration is taking place in Lagos on 1-2 June 2023!
This eagerly anticipated event attracts over 350-450 attendees from more than 20 countries each year, making it a prime networking opportunity for the African dispute resolution community.
As the premier platform for emerging trends and latest insights in African arbitration, this conference brings together top international practitioners and academics to discuss the most pressing issues affecting the African dispute resolution landscape. This year, the theme is ”International Arbitration and ADR: The African Journey So Far and Looking Forward”.
An ICC Institute Advanced Level Training entitled Catch Me If (And While) You Can: How To Navigate Interim Measures in International Arbitration will take place on 31 May 2023.
Here is a glimpse of the conference’s session topics:
- African Arbitration and ADR in Review – International Milestones and a Look at the 100 Years of the ICC
- Mock ICC Court Session: a Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Scrutiny of Awards
- Legislative Changes in African Arbitration Framework
- The Growing Importance of Third-Party Funding in International Arbitration: Need for Regulation and Mandatory Disclosure.
- Investment Arbitration and Natural Resource Development in Africa
Don’t miss the opportunity to join Claudia Salomon, President of the ICC International Court of Arbitration, in a fireside chat with two prominent African business leaders, Tony Elumelu, President of Heirs Holding and founder of Elumelu Foundation and Oscar Onyema, CEO of the Nigeria Stock Exchange, during the opening session.
We therefore invite you to register for the 7th ICC Africa Regional Conference taking place at Eko Hotels and Suites in Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, from the 31st of May to 2nd of June 2023.
For online registrations kindly register at:
or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org T +234 803 505 1058 or email@example.com